If you love golf and Spain, why not bring the two together? Owning a Murcia golf property is more than just a house, it’s a lifestyle. With so many complimentary benefits of owning a property on a golf course, we thought it would be helpful to whittle down our top 10 reasons why you should own a Murcia golf property.
Top 10 reasons to buy a Murcia Golf Property
- We’ll start by stating the obvious… you’ll be living in a property with a championship golf course right on your doorstep! The golf courses in Spain are praised for the quality of the resorts and offer a variety of challenging holes.
- Beautiful views of the luscious green sea of grass from your Murcia golf property – Imagine waking up to that each morning?
- Fantastic complimentary facilities – Many golf resorts offer more than just golf; from tennis courts to gyms, most resorts will have state of the art sports facilities which you have access to.
- Peaceful surroundings – Golf courses are not typically known for being loud nor busy, so you can expect a quiet, tranquil atmosphere around your Murcia golf property.
- Thriving social community – The popularity of golf property in Murcia means there are many like-minded people moving to live closer to their favourite resorts. Most golf resorts have social clubs and bars available to residents and players to relax and socialise.
- Dining experiences – Alike the social aspect, there are often restaurants located on the resort which serve fresh, local produce and tasty Spanish cuisine. Many resorts take pride in their grand clubs and offer an award winning service.
- Rental potential – With the demand for a Murcia golf property on the up, the rental demands have seen a similar trend. Golf lovers from the UK often take short breaks to test the best resorts in Europe and thanks to 320 days of sunshine a year, the demand is all year round! If you are planning to rent out your property, the returns can help pay off your mortgage or simply act as extra income.
- Close to a variety of amenities – Most golf courses are located near popular towns, which means it’s not far to go to explore more restaurants, shops or beaches.
- Murcia benefits from over 19 stunning golf resorts across the area – so you can try out other local courses and never be far from being able to play on award-winning, championship courses.
- Beautiful plots and properties – The new build properties available on Murcia’s golf courses offer fantastic design and all use the latest technology. Most developments have large communal pools and gardens which lead straight onto the course! There are a range of affordable properties available from apartments to villas, which may have opportunities for a private pool, large roof solarium and terrace.
Take a look at a few Murcia golf properties currently available:
- 2 bedroom apartment in Mar Menor, Murcia – €195,900 – View now >>
- 2 bedroom house in Roda Golf, Murcia – €185,000 – View now >>
- 3 bedroom apartment in Los Alcázares, Murcia – €145,000 – View now >>
- 2 bedroom apartment in Roda Golf, Murcia – €125,000 – View now >>
View Murcia Golf property
If you are interested in a property on a Murcia golf course, why not book a Viewing Trip? On a Viewing Trip to Murcia, we will show you multiple properties on a variety of resorts which will suit your budget and requirements.
Learn more about Viewing Trips to Murcia >>
Have any questions about Murcia golf properties?
Our property experts are on hand to answer any of your questions and can offer buying advice in Spain. Get in touch by phone 01202 971614 or email us at email@example.com.