Flights, Hotel & expert advice
£99 Viewing Trips
Our relaxed and informative 3-4 day property Viewing Trips to the Costa Blanca, and Murcia regions are available right now. Over 10,000 people have bought a property in Spain with us. FACT!
Your £99 p.p. trip includes:
Viewing trip enquiry
If you have ever watched T.V. programmes regarding viewing and buying a holiday home, such as ‘A PLACE IN THE SUN’, this is what Spanish Legal Homes have been providing since 1985.
Our £99p.p Viewing Trips include flights, transport, accommodation, meals and allow you to view up to 8-10 different ‘handpicked’ properties a day, all you have to do is pick the one that suits your needs & budget perfectly.
A viewing trip encompasses all principal elements that need to be considered when buying Spanish property. We organise:
- Relaxed property viewings in your budget & requirements, with no pressure to buy
- Show you the local area & key amenities including shops, public transport stops & hospitals
- Take you to lunch & dinner in the area to get a taste of the stunning Mediterranean cuisine & atmosphere
- Pick you up from the airport & provide private transport to all property viewings & evening activities
- Book you into a 3-4* hotel accommodation with en-suite facilities & breakfast included
- Organised meetings with independent, fully registered English speaking solicitors & Spanish banks if required
- Offer you full use of our showrooms & offices
- Access to our award winning after-sales team, if you decide to buy
If you go it alone and choose to view properties with multiple agents, you will risk viewing the same properties, as some resale and new development Spanish properties can be listed with numerous agents. Also, less credible agents may choose to limit the properties they show, to ones that offer the biggest sales commission.
As a registered property agent with AIPP, we must make sure that all the appropriate paperwork is completed, that you have suitable legal representation and have the adequate finances in place to enable you to receive your deeds (Escitura) once the purchase is safely completed.
Seen a property online you like? You wouldn’t buy a property in the UK online before viewing it first, so don’t do it in Spain. In order to view property, you need to visit Spain and get a feel for the area and step inside the property(ies) you’re interested in.
At Spanish Legal Homes, we organise property viewing trips to Spain which run over 3-4 days and allow you to view a variety of properties within your chosen areas, stipulated budget and that match your specified requirements.
Conducting property inspections with a well respected Spanish property agent helps to ensure you receive accurate answers to key questions, such as:
- Is this a good area for rentals?
- How much is the cost of living?
- Are property prices rising here?
- How close am I to key amenities such as shops, bus routes, doctors etc?
- Is this a sensible buy based on my needs?
In addition to helpful and unbiased advice, a trustworthy agent who is employed by a firm such as Spanish Legal Homes, will recognise a ‘hard sell’ does not work.
It is only a professional approach, where the desires of the property hunter are carefully matched with the property type, its cost and location that will be successful.
If you do decide to reserve a home with our group we will organise all the banking and legal aspects of the entire purchase; this includes holding your hand on completion and long afterwards. Our group are always at your service.
Your typical 3-4 day Spanish properties viewing trip involves everything mentioned above, although it can be adapted to suit individual schedules, timings and most requests.
For more information about our viewing trips, get in touch with our team on 01202 971614. Or to continue your journey to buying in Spain, book a £99 viewing trip with the form above.
Please note, viewing trip participants are required to have an available budget of at least €125,000. If you require assistance to source finance, please see our finance page.
How can I get the best out of the Viewing Trips?
There are a few basic qualifications that will help us help you.
- All decision-makers must be present (maximum 2 people unless pre-arranged)
- Trips cannot be added to any other holiday or existing trip (unless pre-arranged)
- Trips cannot be extended longer than the 3-4-5 days
- Clients must be genuinely and seriously looking to purchase a property in Southern Spain
- Clients must have the appropriate funds in place or pre-arranged, and can reserve whilst on their viewing trip if, and only if, they find a property that suits their needs
- If you think you are unable to reserve a property on your trip, or just going to see what’s available, the viewing tours are not for you. We can gladly offer alternate viewing options.
What are your Terms and Conditions?
- Our subsidised £99p.p. inspection visits are for 2 people max, we refund the difference between the basic flight over £99p.p. & does not include extras such as fast track, priority, extra baggage / suitcases, seat pre-allocation, parking. If pre-agreed, any extra people joining an inspection visit must pay in full for their own flights, transport & accommodation is provided.
- Flights and travel costs from your home country to Spain must be booked using your own credit card (if your flights come to a total in excess of the offer price of £99, you will be reimbursed for the balance over this amount per person)
- Flight dates, cost and duration should only be booked after these are mutually agreed and confirmed with Euro-Prestige by E-Mail, the subsidy covers the basic flight cost over £99p.p. with hand baggage, the subsidy is paid in full at the end of the month you travel
- Our staff will ensure you are fully aware of all purchasing costs and will provide a final ‘bottom line’ price so no surprises further on
- The property reservation fee is normally 5,000 Euro’s which can be paid by credit / debit card or Bank Transfer. This then ensures the property is taken off the market & the price is pegged on the day of reservation for your peace of mind.
- Every property viewed with our group is 100% legal & full due diligence has been done. We therefore cannot allow viewing with other Agents or Developers whilst on our viewing trips.
- When in Spain clients on Blanca & Murcia Viewing Tours are looked after for the duration by the separate Euro-Prestige Spanish based registered group with their Head Office in Torrevieja.