We’ve helped over 10,000 clients find their dream home in Spain on one of our Spanish property viewing trips
Our 3-4 day, comprehensive viewing tours are the best way to view property, and to safely and legally buy in Spain:What is included on my trip?
- Daytime return flights from your nearest UK airport
- Airport collection to and from your hotel
- Transport to and from 8-10 prospective properties per day that suit your budget and requirements
- 3* or 4* en-suite hotel accommodation
- All main meals and refreshments
- Excellent enlightening viewings of the various areas and local facilities
- Full use of our showrooms and offices
- Organised meetings with independent, fully registered English speaking solicitors and banks if required
- Our award winning after-sales team, if you decide to buy
Book a viewing trip
We respectfully advise clients wishing to participate in our extremely popular relaxed and informative 3-4 day inclusive Costa Blanca viewing tours to have an available budget of at least €125K. This is a prerequisite because it ensures participants can view 8-10 suitable homes per day. Please note, a minimum property budget of €195K is required to participate in a Costa del Sol viewing trip.Book a viewing trip
No-one buys property online, so we organise relaxed and inclusive Spanish property viewing trips.
On our inclusive trips the decision to buy or not is entirely up to you, there is no pressure.
Our viewing trips give you your own A Place in the Sun experience!
We have worked with A Place in the Sun Spain for a number of years and our properties have been featured on the show many times!
Our very own sales manager David Brown was recently filming with A Place in the Sun presenter, Scarlette Douglas.
David and our other trustworthy property experts look after prospective buyers who have travelled to Spain on a viewing trip. They show clients properties that suit all their requirements and assist with local area tours.
We want to thank everyone in your team for their efforts in making this purchase a reality for us. Their friendly professional approach, knowledge of the buying process, areas to view and products available, along with their excellent attitude and ability to listen to and understand our changing requirements.Robynne and Howard Robinson
Since 1985, our company have been successfully conducting property viewing trips to Costa Blanca and Costa del Sol and have safely sold over 10,000 Spanish properties.