Full & Part Time Roles
In-bound property trip consultant
Do you love Spain and want to help UK buyers to realise their dream of buying a home in Spain?
Due to continuing growth, we are seeking enthusiastic people to join our UK (inbound) client services team. Successful applicants will receive training and be able to work flexible hours on a full or part-time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming phone calls from people who are interested in buying a property in Spain (either for a holiday home or relocation)
- Contacting people who have completed a form on our website regarding:
- All-inclusive property inspection trips
- Free buyers guide
- Advice on raising finance e.g. Spanish mortgages
- Responding to live chats generated through our website
- Responding to messages sent through our social media platforms
- Liaising with our marketing agency to understand what campaigns are active
- Reporting to our Client Services Director on a weekly basis
- Attending face-to-face team meetings in Wimborne, Dorset (min. of 2 per month)