Your subsidised inspection trip includes
- Transfers to and from the airport
- 3 nights en-suite hotel accommodation
- Main meals
- Viewings of 6-10 different properties per day that suit your budget and other requirements
- A full tour of the local areas
- Introduction to English speaking solicitors, banks etc. if required.
Basic qualifications – help us to help you
- All decision-makers must be present (maximum 2 people unless pre-arranged)
- Trips cannot be added to any other holiday or existing trip (unless pre-arranged)
- Trips cannot be extended longer than the 3-4-5 days agreed
- Clients must be genuinely and seriously looking to purchase a property in Southern Spain
- Clients must have the appropriate funds in place or pre-arranged, and can reserve whilst on their viewing trip if, and only if, they find a property that suits their needs
- If you think you are unable to reserve a property on your trip, or just going to see what’s available, the viewing tours are not for you. We can gladly offer alternate viewing options.
Terms and conditions
- Flights and travel costs from your home country to Spain must be booked using your own credit card (if your flights come to a total in excess of the offer price of £99, you will be reimbursed for the balance over this amount per person)
- Flight dates, cost and duration should only be booked after these are mutually agreed and confirmed with Euro-Prestige by E-Mail, the subsidy covers the basic flight cost over £99p.p. with hand baggage, the subsidy is paid in full at the end of the month you travel
- Our staff will ensure you are fully aware of all purchasing costs and will provide a final ‘bottom line’ price so no surprises further on
- The property reservation fee is normally 5,000 Euro’s which can be paid by credit / debit card or Bank Transfer. This then ensures the property is taken off the market & the price is pegged on the day of reservation for your peace of mind.
Every property viewed with our group is 100% legal & full due diligence has been done. We therefore cannot allow viewing with other Agents or Developers whilst on our viewing trips.
We have been offering our fully inclusive 3-4 day viewing trips since 1985 and have helped over 10,000 people to safely and securely purchase their home in Spain.